A little bit of what to expect on your wedding day
- Each hair appointment typically takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
- We find that it is best to have the bride's complete look finished second to last. This allows her to look fresh but not also feel rushed if she is the last one to get ready.
- We also advise to try and leave an hour gap between final beauty services and the wedding starting time. This allows you and your bridal party time for any final arrangements and time to breathe! We are here to make the time before your wedding relaxed and enjoyable.
- Remember to have hair freshly washed and blow dried with a little mousse. This makes sure that the hair will not be too oily or flat, but still allow great curls!
- Remember to wear something that is comfortable and easy to remove without lifting over your head.